- Covers Lucena City, Tayabas City and 39 municipalities.
- Total land area is 870,660 has. representing 53.6% of the regional territory.
- Total population of CY 2010 is 1,987,030*.
- Of the 41 municipalities/cities, 34 are coastal/lakeshore areas translating to 414 coastal/lakeshore barangays.
- 33 MFARMCs are organized and 3 IFARMCs are integrated (Ragay Gulf, Lamon Bay & Tayabas Bay).
- Contributed 105,905.93 M.T. or 32 % of the total regional production for CY 2016.
- Major marine resources include Calauag Bay, Lamon Bay, Polillo Strait, Ragay Gulf and Tayabas Bay.
- Major freshwater resource is Tikub Lake in Tiaong, Quezon.
- Length of coastline is 1,066.36 kms.